You hereby acknowledge and accept that it is necessary for Xsportsbet.com to collect and otherwise store your personal data in order to allow you access and use of the Website and in order to allow you to participate in games.
Xsportsbet.com is acting as a Data Controller. Xsportsbet.com controls the ways your personal data is collected, processed and the purposes for which the data is used by Xsportsbet.com.
Should you have any questions and concerns regarding how we deal with the personal information provided by your side, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Protecting Your Personal Data
Xsportsbet.com protects and keeps your personal information and data in accordance with the high standards of our company and with the applicable Data Protection laws. The applicable Data Protection laws define that we can only process your personal data when there is a legal basis for processing, including the “legitimate interest” proposed by our side. The legal basis for processing may be one of the following:
● When you have consented to the processing
● When it is necessary for the entry into or performance of any contract that we have with you
● When it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under applicable laws, including Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations
● When it is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us (or by a third party), unless it is overridden by your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms
● When it is necessary to protect your vital interests or of another natural person
● When it is necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest
The Legitimate interest for processing your data is when we have a business or commercial reason to do so. Your personal data is protected on the same level as the data collected for regulatory reasons and any other legal basis, and we will not process it in a way that would be unfair to you or your interests.
Type of data we collect and process
● information you provide to us when registering for our services by filling in forms on the website or any other information you submit to us via the website or email;
● information you provide to us in any correspondence and a record of any correspondence we have with you;
● details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data;
● information about any possible criminal, fraudulent, or anti-money laundering activity; ● details of transactions you carry out with us;
● information about your use of our Services;
● information you provide to us through surveys you complete or competitions you enter;
● information about your preferences;
● information about your betting history and patterns;
● telephone calls to and from our Customer Support Team are recorded for training and security purposes along with the resolution of any queries arising from the service you receive. Where it is reasonable or required for us to do so and not damaging to your rights and freedoms, we also collect personal information and data from publicly available sources such as internet searches, public records, and broadcast media.
How we use your personal data
We will process your personal data for the following purposes and in accordance with the following lawful conditions:
● To enable us to set up and operate your account so that you can make full use of all
of the features of our services (necessary for the performance of the contract)
● To enable us to receive questions and comments from you through our help center,
and for us to be able to respond to them (necessary for the performance of the
● To comply with relevant regulations regarding your registration and to verification of
the personal data you provide to us, including disclosure of such information to third
parties (including financial institutions, age verification, and credit reporting agencies)
in connection with such purposes (legal obligation)
● When you set deposit limits we will use automated means to track your deposit
amounts to make sure that we fulfill your request (consent)
● Preparing statistics, providing analytical reports and analysis relating to the use of the services by you and other customers (legitimate interests)
● Periodically sending written communications to you to announce important service
changes, technical issue updates and changes to the General Terms, including this
● To send you offers and promotions which may be of interest to your (but only when
you have given your consent)
● To provide you with personalized use of our services so that we can offer you a
better service. To profile you so that we can better understand your preferences and
which products and offers would be most suitable for you and customers similar to
you (legitimate interests).
● To comply with requested measures to identify and investigate any suspected
unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity connected with the services, including
possible money laundering, the use of proceeds of crime and fraud (legal obligation).
When you open an account with us, we want to assure you that we take your privacy
and security seriously. As part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and
trustworthy gaming environment, we may need to process your personal data for
anti-money laundering (AML) purposes.
● To comply with the responsible gambling and social responsibility obligations we will
monitor gambling and/or deposit patterns that may indicate concern in respect of
responsible gambling. We may use automated decision-making processes to help us
to identify such patterns (legal obligation)
Xsportsbet.com collects a vast amount of data from multiple sources, including user
registration information, transaction history, betting patterns, gameplay data, and
demographic details. Through automated decision-making, we can segment our customer base based on various attributes, including gambling habits, preferences, and spending patterns.
Automated decision-making systems in the gambling industry can assist us in complying with legal and regulatory requirements. These systems can monitor transactions, perform anti-money laundering checks, and ensure that appropriate age verification processes are in place.
If you choose not to provide your Personal Data or to withdraw the previously given consent it may prevent us from meeting legal obligations, fulfilling a contract, or performing services required to run your account. You may withdraw your consent at any time. Not providing your personal data can result in disabling us to provide you with products or services.
Updating your information
It is important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date in order for us to comply with our regulatory obligations and also to provide you with the best service possible. We therefore request that you ensure your personal data is up to date at all times.
The data you have provided to xsportsbet.com is kept for the period that you are our
customer. If you are no longer a customer of xsportsbet.com, we will keep your data for the minimum length of time required to comply with the applicable legal or regulatory obligations. xsportsbet.com will not retain the data beyond the AML/CFT requirements.
Personal Data shared with others
The personal information and data provided by your side is transferred for the purpose of our legitimate interest to the company Meridian Tech Ltd, which is a part of Meridian Group. The company Meridian Tech Ltd, further called “Data Processor” is registered under the number 08724636, with the address in Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10b, Belgrade, Serbia. The data can only be shared with other companies of Meridian Group and with these other organizations:
● Law enforcement agencies, regulators and other authorities
● Fraud prevention agencies Credit reference agencies
● Identity verification agencies
● Sports governing bodies
● Third parties you require from us to share your data with
● Third parties necessary to provide products or services which you have requested
We will appoint certain third parties including but not limited to analytics companies,
Additionally, there may be circumstances in which we may be required to deliver your
personal data to relevant competent authorities, in order to respond to certain requests from them.
Your rights over your Personal Data
Please note that in accordance with the Data Protection laws you have the following rights in regards to xsportsbet.com handling your personal data:
● Withdrawing your previously given consent at any time; however, this will not
invalidate any previously consented processing. Also, the withdrawal of the consent
can result in closing your account if the withdrawal of the consent is not in
accordance with the legal basis on which we are processing such data.
● Filing a complaint with any relevant Data Protection Authority
● Access to your Personal Data that we process:
You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you. This
includes information about the categories of data we process, the purposes for which
we process it, and any third parties with whom we may share your data.
● Correction of any Personal Data that is incorrect or out of date:
If you believe that the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete,
you have the right to request the rectification of such data. We will promptly update
any incorrect or outdated information to ensure its accuracy.
● Erasure of the Personal Data that we process:
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data under certain
circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for
which it was collected or if you withdraw your consent. However, please note that
certain legal obligations or legitimate interests may prevent us from immediately
fulfilling your request.
● Right to restrict processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances:
In certain situations, you may have the right to request the restriction of the
processing of your personal data. This means that we will store your data but will not
use or process it for any other purposes unless you provide consent or the restriction
● Right to transfer your data to a third party proposed by your side:
You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another service
provider in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, where
technically feasible. This right applies when the processing of your data is based on
your consent or necessary for the performance of a contract.
recommend reviewing it frequently.
Every person who creates an online user account at Xsportsbet does so in accordance with the terms, rule book and laws
Xsportsbet.com strives to create a responsible and humble gaming environment for each and everyone playing at Xsportsbet.com
Xsportsbet.com users are able to exclude themselves from further participation in the gaming line-up or make a request by e-mail
At Xsportsbet.com, we make sure that all our players are fully satisfied with our products and service.
The ML / FT Prevention and Control policies obey the need to guarantee the transparency and security of the operation, the trust of the player, compliance with the legal regulations on the matter and obviously, preventing, controlling and reporting situations or risks that expose the company to the effects associated with monies derived from criminal activities.